Are you a target-driven and ambitious sales professional looking to make your next move within sales?
Are you interested in joining the world’s leading IT research and advisory firm?
Do you like to be rewarded and recognised for your hard work and want to control the pace and direction of how you grow your career?
If yes, then read on!
Gartner is growing, and with 30 consecutive Quarters of double digit growth, we are looking to expand our sales organisation and are hiring top Sales Account Executives into the fastest growing Sales channel within our organisation.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling Gartner’s research and advisory services to C-Level executives within European small to medium size businesses. Every day, you will be growing and retaining business in order to over-achieve your targets and fuel your career.
So how would your day shape up?
• You will spend the majority of your time on the phone engaging with C-level clients, and will carry a quota of around $500k.
• Be responsible for a combination of new business development and managing existing accounts across a defined territory, and be solely responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle
• Keep clients engaged by working alongside account holders to ensure they can meet key business objectives
• Consistently exceed your sales quota by growing, retaining and prospecting clients within your account territory
• Collaborate with other Sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
• Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish.
And as your employer, Gartner will:
• Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits (including a free Nuffield Gym membership), and will be eligible for uncapped commission, fuelled by industry-leading accelerators
• Provide you with 7 weeks of world-class, industry-leading sales training to help you get started
• Provide top performers across the sales organisation with an all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip, for you and a guest of your choice!
• Help you reach your personal and professional goals: Our managers will work with you to ensure you adjust well to Gartner’s culture, meet your quotas and prepare for whatever role you want to take on next within the company. Our motto is "Grow with Gartner," and it is taken very seriously on a daily basis. We provide a culture of exceptional development.
We would like to hear from you if:
• You are fluent in German and confident selling to clients in German.
• You have between 1-6 years of proven success in a sales / recruitment role
• You are a strong communicator who would be able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level/senior executive clients
• You are naturally inquisitive, highly ambitious and driven to be successful in both your professional and personal goals
• You have a track record of success
• You have the drive and ambition to manage your own territory as if it were your own business